National Asset-Liability Management Asia
The 2020 National Asset-Liability Management Asia virtual presents expert insights and provides solutions for the most demanding reserve management issues from Covid-19 responses and asset diversification to climate risk.
What is National Asset-Liability Management Asia?
A global community of central bank reserve managers, sovereign investors and their stakeholder communities who
- engage across an interactive 5 day virtual agenda
- share good practices and challenges with colleagues and peers
- receive take away, actionable and thought-provoking content
Benefits of virtual conferences
- No travel approval or visa required
- Connect with your peers from all over the world
- Presentations and discussions can be accessed in your own time
- Everything in one place: put your questions to speakers and peers, chat live with your colleagues and see the latest survey polls; all in real time
- Personalize your agenda: create your own timings on Brella, from presentations to networking time
- Market updates: visit virtual booths to find the solutions and advice you need