National Asset-Liability Management Global
This year we will focus on investment challenges in a world of low returns; managing asset allocation, investment and the optimisation of balance sheets and portfolios; and changes to market structures and the implications for reserve managers.
Hosted on 19-20 March 2020 in Brussels
Central Banking's flagship global conference delivers an informed programme researched and developed with the official sector asset management community and powered by Central Banking’s editorial expertise and insight.
NEW for 2020
• New streams tailored to suit your needs:
- Diversifying asset classes
- Climate risk and ESG
• More interactive sessions to facilitate open discussion amongst peers
• A global perspective for a global audience, with new sessions including panel members from each continent
• Double the number of speakers, including out of industry speakers offering a fresh new perspective
• Plenary sessions covering major topics such as Risk Management and Negative Rates
• New formats, including oxford style debates and scenario games
• A brand new steering committee (to be revealed soon)
Brussels - new location for 2020
With policy-making coming out of the EU headquarters in Brussels, this is the political capital of Europe, as well as the economic capital of Belgium and one of the top financial centres of Western Europe. As a Schengen country, Brussels is easy to access and visit, with a wide variety of transport links making it an easily accessible destination for neighbouring regions.
Why you should attend
• The Global National Asset-Liability Management Conference brings together professionals from market operations, foreign exchange reserves, financial markets and monetary operations across the globe to discuss, debate and share key challenges
• The summit provides an unrivalled opportunity for a confidential exchange of ideas on the key issues facing reserve managers amongst peers
• Participants will hear from renowned practitioners examining the implications of public policy and market stresses on investment strategy, risk management and market engagement
100+ insititutions from around the world have previously attended
More than 100 institutions have previously attended Central Banking's National Asset-Liability Management conferences, from all across Europe and beyond.