National Asset-Liability Management Global
This year we will focus on investment challenges in a world of low returns; managing asset allocation, investment and the optimisation of balance sheets and portfolios; and changes to market structures and the implications for reserve managers.
What is National Asset-Liability Management Global Virtual?
A global community of central bank reserve managers, sovereign investors and their stakeholder communities who
- engage across an interactive 5 day virtual agenda
- share good practices and challenges with colleagues and peers
- receive take away, actionable and thought-provoking content
What will the event cover?
Programme topic highlights include:
• What is the future of the monetary system?
• Strategies to minimise the impact of negative rates
• Climate risk and investment strategies - what can be achieved?
• Expert led working groups on use of derivatives, gold, equities, digital currencies and sustainability
• Advantages of using external managers to invest in emerging markets
• Oxford style debate: This conference believes that 'Dollar is the worst reserve currency except all of the other ones'
Benefits of virtual conferences
- No travel approval or visa required
- Connect with your peers from all over the world
- Presentations and discussions can be accessed in your own time
- Everything in one place: put your questions to speakers and peers, chat live with your colleagues and see the latest survey polls; all in real time
- Personalize your agenda: create your own timings on Brella, from presentations to networking time
- Market updates: visit virtual booths to find the solutions and advice you need