National Asset-Liability Management Americas
The 2020 NALM Americas conference is designed specifically for official sector investors and managers of national balance sheets in Central and South America.
What is National Asset-Liability Management?
A global community of central bank reserve managers, sovereign investors and their stakeholder communities who
• meet at four annual events across four continents
• engage across an interactive two-day agenda with leading practitioners
• share good practices and challenges
• take away actionable and thought-provoking content
What will Americas 2020 address?
• A global macroeconomic update and impact of growing trade and political tensions
• How to integrate ESG into portfolio management
• Gold as a driver of diversification away from the dollar
• Adding infrastructure investments in long-term portfolios
• ETFs for greater international exposures
• China’s commodity demand and its effect on Latin America
What's new for 2020?
• Additional interactive sessions to facilitate open discussion with peers
• Expanded speaker roster, including out of industry speakers offering fresh perspectives
• New formats: Oxford-style debate, scenario games and benchmarking quiz
• Coffee & Currencies: networking breaks with a practical overlay
• Steering Committee: meet influencers and share your ideas
• Event summary pack including key takeaways and learning points
Miami - new for 2020!
2020 sees National Asset-Liability Management Americas take place in Miami for the first time. Easy to access and visit, and with a wide variety of transport links, Miami is easily accessible both in-regions and from further afield. The venue for 2020 is Eden Roc Miami Beach, Florida.
This Training Series is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) & Continuing Professional Education (CPE).
Earn CPD/ CPE Accreditation points and receive a certificate when attending National Asset-Liability Management Americas.