National Asset-Liability Management Americas
The 2020 National Asset-Liability Management Americas virtual presents expert insights and provides solutions for the most demanding reserve management issues from Covid-19 responses and asset diversification to climate risk.
What is National Asset-Liability Management Americas?
A global community of central bank reserve managers, sovereign investors and their stakeholder communities who
- engage across an interactive 5 day virtual agenda
- share good practices and challenges with colleagues and peers
- receive take away, actionable and thought-provoking content
What will National Asset-Liability Management Americas Virtual address?
- Outlook for the major market sectors
- How to integrate ESG into portfolio management
- The increase in Gold ETF’s and what has been learned from these in terms of resilience in this pandemic
- Measuring risk return profile
- Operational risk challenges for reserve managers
- What have central banks diversified into and what strategic asset allocated will look like post covid-19
Benefits of virtual conferences
- No travel approval or visa required
- Connect with your peers from all over the world
- Presentations and discussions can be accessed in your own time
- Everything in one place: put your questions to speakers and peers, chat live with your colleagues and see the latest survey polls; all in real time
- Personalize your agenda: create your own timings on Brella, from presentations to networking time
- Market updates: visit virtual booths to find the solutions and advice you need
This virtual event is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) & Continuing Professional Education (CPE).
Earn CPD/ CPE Accreditation points and receive a certificate when attending National Asset-Liability Management Americas Virtual.