National Asset-Liability Management Africa
Designed specifically for central banks and sovereign investors, the conference encompasses a series of presentations, panels and case studies delivered by expert industry speakers.
Hosted on 14-15 November 2019 at Belmond Mount Nelson Cape Town
Our flagship conference delivered an informed programme researched and developed with the official sector asset management community and powered by Central Banking’s editorial expertise and insight.
Why should you attend NALM Africa 2020:
• The summit provides an unrivalled opportunity for a confidential exchange of ideas on the key issues facing reserve managers amongst peers
• Hear from renowned practitioners who will examine the implications of public policy and market stresses on investment strategy, risk management and market engagement
• Join us on the evening of day one for the National Asset-Liability Management external dinner
Celebrating 10 years of National Asset-Liability Management Africa
This 2019 National Asset-Liability Management Africa conference celebrated 10 years of bringing together professionals from market operations, foreign exchange reserves, financial markets and monetary operations across the globe to discuss, debate and share key challenges.
Delegates came away with an enhanced understanding of:
• Emerging markets: where reserve managers are investing (and why)
• Renminbi: making sense of the world's newest currency
• Green finance: what role can central banks play, and what role should reserve managers play
• Digital money: impact on central banks, opportunities for reserve managers
Showcase your expertise to:
Bank of Botswana
Central Bank of Mozambique