Windsor Training Series 2017
Week one, 25 - 28 April
- Good Practice Banknote and Currency Management
- NEW! FinTech: Opportunities and Challenges in Payment Systems
- Strategic Planning: Delivering Change and Meeting Objectives
- Corporate Services: Optimising Central Bank Resources
Week two, 2 - 5 May
- Communications, Media Relations and Engagement
- Good Governance and Safeguarding Independence
- Macro-prudential Policy: Implementing the Financial Stability Mandate
- Value-Add Internal Auditing for Central Banks
For more information and about securing your place, please contact Dean Cousins at Dean.Cousins@incisivemedia.com, or on +44 (0)207 316 925.
This series of training courses, created exclusively for central banks and financial regulators, has been designed to equip delegates with the means to tackle the challenges they face whilst allowing discussions of sensitive issues with peers in a confidential environment. To learn more about our training courses, please view the short video below
Central Banking hosts training courses that have been attended by over 6,000 public sector officials from more than 150 countries.