Welcome to the 6th annual National Asset-Liability Management Forum Singapore
23-24 July, 2013
The Fullerton Hotel, Singapore
Managing National Asset-Liability in the context of heavy capital flows
For the 6th year running, Central Banking Publications is pleased to announce the dates of its annual National Asset-Liability Management Asia conference which will take place at the Fullerton Hotel Singapore on the 23rd & 24th July.
The conference will focus on one of Asia's major challenges: Managing National Asset-Liability Management in the context of heavy capital flows. Through a series of presentations, panel discussions and networking sessions, participants will have the opportunity to offer insight, raise questions, and gain knowledge in order to aid the economic stability of the central banks and their balance sheets throughout this volatile time.
In keeping with tradition, this year's conference will be split into three themes including; The big picture: Asia - part of the interconnected, global economy; Reserve management and asset allocation in a world of sluggish economic growth; and Optimal risk and liability management in the face of excessive capital flows
Key topics to watch out for include:
- How will macroeconomic policy affect capital flow? - A view from the Philippines
- The Eurozone's economic slowdown and uncertainty
- Internationalization of the renminbi: Implications for China if the renminbi becomes a standard reserve currency
- Benchmark construction - what do you do in volatile times?
- Optimal central bank reserves - what helps you sleep at night?
- International role of emerging market local currency bonds
- Credit risk management for emerging market central banks
- Currency risk - using international reserves to reduce real exchange rate volatility
- Positioning yourself for the end of quantitative easing
"Thank you for inviting me. Learnt a lot and hope to attend similar conferences in the future. A big thank you also to sponsors and organisers."
"100 times better this year in terms of venue, speakers, content and participants. Excellent organisation committee and great networking opportunities."
"Well organised and professional speakers."
Sponsoring, speaking or exhibiting at the conference will enhance your organisation's presence in this market and enable you to raise your profile with the right audience.
Contact us to discuss today: John Cook on +44 (0)207 316 9739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org