National Asset-Liability Management Asia 2016
Central Banking Publications is delighted to welcome you to the 9th annual National Asset-Liability Management Asia conference which will take place at the Westin Hotel in Singapore on the 13-14th of July 2016.
- Monetary policy challenges in the emerging market economies in Asia by Biru Paksha Paul, Chief Economist, Bangladesh Bank
- The interconnected global economy and challenges faced by the central banks by John Ammer, Senior Economic Project Manager, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- China and Asia overview for the year to come by Raphael Lam, Resident Representative, IMF (Beijing)
- Renminbi inclusion to the SDR basket - portfolio reallocations and other considerations for institutional investors
- The implications of negative interest rates on reserve investments by Wongjan Sripaoraya, Director, Reserves Management Department, Bank of Thailand
- Balance sheet challenges in a small central bank by
Mark Perry, Head of Financial Markets, Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- The role of the RMB offshore bond market in reserves management by Stanley Chan, Head of Payment Systems Operations Division, Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Gala dinner with welcome remarks from Setsuya Sato, Member of Investment Advisory Committee, Government Pension Investment Fund of Japan (GPIF)
- And many more...
Join the conversation with central banking leaders and sovereign investors from across Asia