National Asset-Liability Management Asia 2018
6-7 of September 2018, Singapore
Central Banking Publications is delighted to welcome you to the 11th annual National Asset-Liability Management Asia conference which will take place at the in Singapore on the 6-7 of September 2018.
This two day conference, comprised of interactive panels, thought-provoking presentations and invaluable networking opportunities attract senior professionals from central banks, sovereign wealth funds and managers of official sector assets & liabilities. This is an ideal forum for those charged with managing national balance sheets to discuss issues and share experiences with peers.
Key themes of 2017 include:
- Divergence in central banks' monetary policies and what this means for financial markets
- Capital flow movements and how they may react to political risk
- Trends and challenges in FX reserve management
- Outlook on sovereign debt and liquidity in Asian markets
- Challenges and way forward for central banks' balance sheet management amidst the turmoil at EU and EMU
- Risk and opportunities for sovereign wealth investors in a time of global market volatility
News from Central Banking:
Follow us on Twitter:Tweets by @CentralBanking1