National Asset-Liability Management Asia 2016
Central Banking Publications is delighted to announce the dates of its 9th annual National Asset-Liability Management Asia conference which will take place in Singapore on the 13-14th of July 2016.
Central Banking's flagship Asia event, comprising of interactive panels, thought-provoking presentations and invaluable networking opportunities, provides the ideal forum for those charged with managing national balance sheets to discuss issues and share experiences with peers.
Key topics this year include:
- The interconnected global economy and challenges faced by the central banks
- The way forward for Asian economies in the times of diversified monetary policies
- Renminbi inclusion to the SDR basket - portfolio reallocations and other considerations for institutional investors
- Managing capital flows in Asia - a paradigm shift from forecasting to management
- A case for greater diversification in central banks portfolios after the Fed's rate hike
- Central banks reserves management - the current issues and the road ahead
- Best investment practices for sovereign wealth funds
- Key trends for risk governance in asset allocation for institutional investors
Reasons to attend:
- Researched and developed with official institutions and Central Banking Publications to identify the key issues and challenges to be discussed
- A unique environment for senior reserve managers and official investors to discuss and debate the economic environment and national wealth management.
- Over 120 key people to meet and network with from the major central banks in Asia and the world
Join the conversation with central banking leaders and sovereign investors from across Asia