Welcome to the 7th annual National Asset-Liability Management Singapore
Managing national asset-liability at a time of volatile capital flows
Central Banking Events is delighted to announce that the 7th annual National Asset-Liability Management Asia Conference is taking place on the 23rd-24th July, 2014 in Singapore.
The one-and-a-half-day conference is a unique forum addressing the latest challenges in asset-liability management within the public sector in Asia and the world and gathers senior executives from major central banks, along with asset allocators in official funds, state pension funds, treasuries and other sovereign investors to discuss the challenges posed by current market conditions.
The agenda will discuss critical and timely topics including:
- The role of monetary policy in the times of economic downturn: the Asian perspective
- Federal Reserve's tapering and exiting QE: defining the nature, progression and implications
- Volatile capital flows and policy reform in emerging markets: what central banks and sovereign investors need to know
- The changing face of alternative assets for central banks and sovereign wealth funds
- Delivering return in low yield environment: evaluating the convention and new thinking
- Credit risk management: what are the alternatives to credit rating?
"Thank you for inviting me. Learnt a lot and hope to attend similar conferences in the future. A big thank you also to sponsors and organisers."
"100 times better this year in terms of venue, speakers, content and participants. Excellent organisation committee and great networking opportunities."
"Well organised and professional speakers."