National Asset-Liability Management Asia 2017
20-21 of September 2017
Goodwood Park Hotel Singapore
Portfolio optimisation in an era of policy divergence and political uncertainty
Central Banking Publications is delighted to welcome you to the 10th annual National Asset-Liability Management Asia conference which will take place at the in Singapore on the 20-21 of September 2017.
This two day conference, comprised of interactive panels, thought-provoking presentations and invaluable networking opportunities attract senior professionals from central banks, sovereign wealth funds and managers of official sector assets & liabilities. This is an ideal forum for those charged with managing national balance sheets to discuss issues and share experiences with peers.
Key themes this year include:
- Divergence in central banks' monetary policies and what this means for financial markets
- Capital flow movements and how they may react to political risk
- Trends and challenges in FX reserve management
- Outlook on sovereign debt and liquidity in Asian markets
- Challenges and way forward for central banks' balance sheet management amidst the turmoil at EU and EMU
- Risk and opportunities for sovereign wealth investors in a time of global market volatility
News from Central Banking:
Follow us on Twitter:Tweets by @CentralBanking1