National Asset-Liability Management Asia
Central Banking Publications is delighted to welcome you to the 11th annual National Asset-Liability Management Asia conference which will take place in Singapore on 5-6 September 2018.
The two-day conference will feature keynote sessions, interactive panels, discussion roundtables and topical presentations. It is the leading industry platform well attended by senior decision makers from central banks, sovereign wealth funds and national reserves managers of official sector assets & liabilities. This is a unique forum for knowledge exchange and networking among senior executives who are charged with managing national balance sheets.
Key themes of 2018 include:
- How volatility will look in a post-QE era and its impact on the real economy
- Major developments sparking increasing market uncertainties and implications to reserves managers
- Challenges for reserves management in a low return environment - what asset classes might be the solutions?
- RMB's role in FX reserves holdings and latest development as a reserve currency
- Capital flow trajectory and portfolio allocation trends
- Dilemma of transparency and efficiency in managing foreign reserves among central banks