This website holds all the information about this year's event. The next event is currently in production and as soon as details are available they will appear here. So please add this page to your favourites list and visit back often for updates.
Welcome to the 6th annual National Asset-Liability Management Forum Singapore
23-24 July, 2013
The Fullerton Hotel, Singapore
Managing national asset-liability at a time of volatile capital flows
The 6th annual National Asset-Liability Management Asia Conference will focus on one of Asia's major challenges: Managing national asset-liability at a time of volatile capital flows.
Through a series of presentations, panel discussions and networking sessions, participants will have benefit from the unique opportunity to offer insight, raise questions and gain knowledge in order to aid the economic stability of the central banks and their balance sheets throughout this volatile time.
>> Registration is free for central banks, sovereign wealth funds, finance ministries and other state-owned entities. VISIT THE REGISTRATION PAGE HERE
Key highlights include:
- Maria Cyd N. Tuaño-Amador, Assistant Governor of the Central Bank of the Philippines, shares insight into how macroeconomic policies have affected capital flow in her country
- Otto Heinz, Deputy Head of Financial Law at the European Central Bank, sheds light on the latest developments in resolving the euro crisis
- Understand the international role of emerging market local currency bonds - delivered by Madhusudan Mohanty, Head of Emerging Markets, Monetary and Economic Department at the Bank for International Settlements
- Executive Director, Financial Markets & Reserve Management at the State Bank of Pakistan, Asad Qureshi, outlines the dangers of currency risk and how to use international reserves to reduce real exchange rate volatility
- Our panel of central banking experts address how sovereign institutions should be positioning themselves for the end of quantitative easing
"Thank you for inviting me. Learnt a lot and hope to attend similar conferences in the future. A big thank you also to sponsors and organisers."
"100 times better this year in terms of venue, speakers, content and participants. Excellent organisation committee and great networking opportunities."
"Well organised and professional speakers."