National Asset-Liability Management Middle-East 2014
Tackling balance sheet dilemmas in today's interconnected economy
Central Banking Publication's 5th annual National Asset-Liability Management Middle-East Symposium will take place on the 8th-9th December 2014.
The 2014 symposium brings together policymakers and executives from the official sector within the Middle East. The two-day agenda will explore key topics affecting the central banking community including trends within global macro financial market conditions, asset allocation, reserve management, and risk management techniques.
2014 speakers will be announced shortly. In the meantime please take a look at the senior line-up of 2013 speakers here
Attending the 2014 symposium will enable you to:
- Examine the changes in monetary policy operations and how it effects the national balance sheet
- Explore the risk outlooks for major reserve currencies
- Discuss the rise of the renminbi and the benefits and risks of investing
- Gain insights on how to encourage a sovereign fund's growth and profitability
- Discuss with your peers how to adapt investment strategies
- Learn which future sources of volatility sovereign investors should be aware of