National Asset-Liability Management Europe
Central Banking Publications is delighted to announce the dates of its 10th annual National Asset-Liability Management Europe conference which will take place in London on the 23rd & 24th of March 2017.
Central Banking's flagship event, comprising of interactive panels, thought-provoking presentations and invaluable networking opportunities, provides the ideal forum for those charged with managing national balance sheets to discuss issues and share experiences with peers.
Key themes this year include:
- Examining the changing objectives for holding and managing foreign exchange reserves
- New asset allocation strategies in the low yield environment
- Repositioning portfolios as monetary policies diverge
Reasons to attend:
- An informed programme researched and developed with the official sector community and powered by Central Banking's editorial expertise and insight
- Held under Chatham House Rule to facilitate a lively discussion of the key challenges facing managers of official sector reserves and a confidential exchange of ideas
- Attracting more than 100 senior professionals, this conference brings together managers of national wealth from across Europe and the wider global central banking community
News from Central Banking:
Follow us on Twitter:Tweets by @CentralBanking1