National Asset-Liability Management Europe
Central Banking Publications is delighted to announce the dates of its 9th annual National Asset-Liability Management Europe conference which will take place in London on the 3rd & 4th of March 2016.
Central Banking's flagship event, comprising of interactive panels, thought-provoking presentations and invaluable networking opportunities, provides the ideal forum for those charged with managing national balance sheets to discuss issues and share experiences with peers.
Key topics this year include:
- The outlook for a Fed rate hike and its impact on the global economy
- An update on the ECB's Extended Asset Purchase Programme
- Opportunities and risks for emerging markets
- Investing in fixed income in a time of negative yields
- Case studies on equities and corporate bond investment strategies
- Determining asset allocation using CVaR
Reasons to attend:
- Researched and developed with official institutions and Central Banking Publications to identify the key issues and challenges to be discussed
- A unique environment for senior reserve managers and official investors to discuss and debate the economic environment and national wealth management.
- 80 - 100 key people to meet and network with from the major central banks