Central Banking Publications is delighted to announce the dates of its flagship 7th annual National Asset-Liability Management Europe conference which will take place in London on 13th & 14th March 2014.
Markets within Europe have continued to observe economic uncertainty leading to continued growth of central banks reserves and a heightened sensitivity to risk management. A search for yield has continued to spur rise of non-traditional reserve currencies.
The post crisis market has seen unconventional investment strategies with large capital inflows into faster growing emerging countries which rapidly changed as investors anticipate the tapering of quantitative easing.
Key topics will include:
- Financial stability: Looking at the market developments over the past 12 months
- Monetary policy: where do we go from here?
- Active vs passive investments
- Changing dynamics in reserve assets
- Diversifying through equities
- Tackling risks from reserve management in the current markets
- Investment portfolio benchmarks
- Central bank forward guidance
Reasons to attend include:
- Researched and developed with official institutions and Central Banking Publications to identify the key issues and challenges to be discussed
- A unique environment for senior reserve managers and official investors to discuss and debate the economic environment and national wealth management
- 100 - 120 key people to meet and network with from the major central banks
- Unique opportunity to learn about and discuss key issues such as monetary policy implementation