National Asset-Liability Management Europe
Central Banking Publications is delighted to announce the dates of its flagship 8th annual National Asset-Liability Management Europe conference which will take place in London on 13th & 14th March 2014.
Markets within Europe have continued to observe economic uncertainty leading to continued growth of central banks reserves and a heightened sensitivity to risk management. A search for yield has continued to spur rise of non-traditional reserve currencies.
The post crisis market has seen unconventional investment strategies with large capital inflows into faster growing emerging countries which rapidly changed as investors anticipate the tapering of quantitative easing.
Key topics will include:
- Reducing reliance on the ratings of CRAs
- Positioning and preparing for risks as markets move towards the normalization of monetary policy
- Explaining the rise in non-traditional reserve currencies
- Development of the renminbi offshore market
- Good practices in due diligence and governance of alternatives investment funds
- Equities diversification: Developing benchmarking performance and the risk budget allocation
Reasons to attend include:
- Researched and developed with official institutions and Central Banking Publications to ensure the highest level of technical and strategic content for sovereign institutions
- A unique environment for senior reserve managers and official investors to discuss and debate how current policy challenges are impacting national wealth management
- 100 - 120 key people to meet and network with from central banks and sovereign wealth funds