National Asset Liability Management Americas Symposium
22nd - 23rd May 2014, Mexico City
Tackling balance-sheet dilemmas in today's interconnected economy
Central Banking Publications is pleased to announce the dates of its 3rd annual National Asset-Liability Management Americas symposium which will take place in Mexico City on 22nd-23rd May, 2014.
Designed specifically for central banks and official sector wealth, reserves and savings funds, this two-day event will encompass a series of presentations, panels and case studies addressing three interrelated, integral themes and drawing on contributions from the public sector, academia and stakeholders.
Attracting senior representatives from central banks across the Americas and beyond, the symposium provides an unrivalled opportunity to meet and discuss important industry issues with your central banking peers.
2014 key topics to be addressed are:
- Changing SWF investment strategies in a low yield environment
- Diversifying through equities and managing associated risks
- The move towards higher yielding non-reserve currencies
- Good practices in selection of external asset managers
- Balancing risk and return when diversifying portfolios
- Impact of capital inflows and outflows on national balance sheets
- How should balance sheets look post QE?
Reasons to attend NALM Americas 2014:
- Researched and developed with official institutions and Central Banking Publications to ensure the highest level of technical and strategic content for sovereign institutions
- A unique environment for senior reserve managers and official investors to discuss and debate how current policy challenges are impacting national wealth management
- Meet and network with key people from central banks and sovereign wealth funds