National Asset-Liability Management Americas
11 - 12 May 2017
Four Seasons, Mexico City, Mexico
Inflation expectations, low interest rates and monetary policy in an era of global crisis
Central Banking Publications is pleased to announce the dates of its 6th annual National Asset-Liability Management Americas conference which will take place in Mexico City, Mexico on 11-12 May, 2017.
Latin America is at a turning point and the economy is only going to evolve furthermore over the next year. The US Election result has had an impact on not only the United States itself, but it's been extended well into Latin America and has generated an impact in the world markets as a whole. If Donald Trump governs in accordance with the campaign that got him elected, we can expect market scares, as well as potentially significant economic damage on the horizon. But, in which extend Latin America can be affected.
Issues such as these are making it ever more difficult for reserve managers and it's vital to stay on top of potential changes in the market which we could see arriving around the corner. Central Banking Publications invites you to attend NALM Americas 2017 where delegates are able to discuss solutions to these changes with their peers. Over two days, NALM Americas will host interactive panels, thought-provoking presentations and invaluable networking opportunities to share insights and experiences.
Key topics this year include:
- Impact of monetary and financial instruments on the real economy
- The global, political environment and the economic implications to arise
- Market volatility in a post US election landscape and more
Reasons to attend:
- A program researched and developed with official institutions and Central Banking Publications to identify the key issues and challenges to be discussed
- A unique environment for senior reserve managers and official investors to discuss and debate the economic environment and national wealth management
- 40+ key people to meet and network with from central banks and other official sector investors
News from Central Banking:
Follow us on Twitter:Tweets by @CentralBanking1